So Chem 2 has been done. I wrote out a big long post but I think I accidentally deleted it and I can't be bothered to write it all out again (partly because I can't remember it!) So it was a good exam, although initially I thought it had gone quite badly.
On the unofficial mark scheme I think I've got in the range of 80-85 out of 100 which is a borderline A or a good A, depending on the grade boundaries. Hopefully they will be low for this exam, many people found it difficult.
So tomorrow it the last 'proper' exam, Geography Unit 1. It is worth 70% of my AS grade so there is a lot riding on it. I just need to memorise the case studies now, as well as having a quick look over the content. Wish me luck! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment