Monday, 21 May 2012

AS Biology... finished!!

So that's it, AS Biology is done. Today's paper wasn't too bad, although there were a few ambiguous questions which will hopefully lower the grade boundaries. I made some silly mistakes :( but hopefully it won't cost me too much. It was certainly better than I had expected, so I hope I've picked up a few marks which will boost my overall grade.

I've looked at the TSR unofficial mark scheme and concluded that I got 64-67 out of 85 which is an A according to all of the previous grade boundaries. It will be interesting to see how accurate this prediction will be, Biology mark schemes are notoriously stringent!

I have General Studies tomorrow, so I'm not too bothered. Then it's Chemistry on Wednesday. Although I've done well in the other units, I still need to do well in order to make life easier for me next year! So need to revise, revise, revise! See ya! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment